If for some reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can exercise your right of withdrawal, without any penalty within 14 days of the day on which you received the products purchased on www.biddau.com. The cost of returning the item is free.
You can send your return only from the country where you made the order.
For more information on the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal, consult the Legal Area.
Method of Return
Returning a product you have purchased is simple:
- Go to the Contacts page and send us an email selecting for the subject “Request of return” and putting in the body of the email the email address with which you made the order and the order number that was given to you.
- You will receive an email of confirmation with the instructions, your return number and a label that you must print and stick on the package for the shipment in order to cover up the label with your address.
- Make sure that the products are in the same conditions as when you received them (including the labels attached and the Biddau box) otherwise, unfortunately, we will not be able to accept your return and make the refund;
- Return is free;
- Once it has been delivered to our logistics centre and the return has been checked, you will receive an email of conformation that the return has been accepted.
IMPORTANT: The products to be returned must be delivered to the courier within fourteen (14) days of the date on which you informed us of your decision to return the bag purchased.
As soon as the returned parcel has reached BIDDAU and after checking that the return meets the conditions described here, the refund will be made to the same Credit Card.
The refund will be visible in your Paypal 24 hours after the receipt of the mail confirming that the return has been accepted.
FAQ - Returns and Refunds
Can I change a product?
It is not possible to make a change. If you wish to replace one product with another one, you will have to return the one you have purchased and purchase the new one.
In which cases is the return refused?
We do not accept returns:
- if the product is not in the same conditions as when you received it;
- if the bag has scratches, stains or other marks of wear and tear;
- if the product appears to have been used;
- if it is not accompanied by its original packaging, the protective flannel and all the original labels;
- if the parcel returned is not sent within 14 days of receipt;
- if the parcel returned is sent from a country other than that of the original shipment.
If your return cannot be accepted because it is not in conformity with the conditions shown above, you will be contacted. In this case, you can choose to have the products purchased returned to you at your expense. In the event that you refuse this shipment, we reserve the right to keep the products and the corresponding amount for the purchase of the products.
What do I have to pay?
The return transport is free.
If BIDDAU were to have to support additional costs independently of its will due to customs duties or similar, this amount will be deducted from the total amount of the refund once the return has been made.
How long does it take from the return to the refund?
In general, the return takes about two weeks. Once the state of the returned product has been checked, BIDDAU will make the refund within 5 days.
Any slowdowns may depend on the time it is held at customs. Until the parcel has returned, BIDDAU cannot make the refund.
Can I receive the refund on a different credit card from the one used for the order?
For reasons of security, we cannot make a refund on a card other than the one of the purchase.
Where can I check the status of my refund?
You can check the status of your refund from the My Orders page. You will in any case be informed by email as soon as the refund is made.
Can I choose my transporter?